January – March, 2023. Online & Gothenburg University, Sweden
The course will provide an overview of HRM research within the Nordic countries and to provide knowledge about the commonalities and varieties of HRM in the Nordic countries. Lecturers from all five Nordic countries participates and will cover the following themes:
- The evolution of the HRM research field
- HRM and flexible work arrangements, and the role of the HR function.
- Institutional theory/perspective in HRM
- HRM research based on the Cranet Study
- Human Resource Management in a Nordic Context
- Research about Talent management
- Distributed leadership and work environment issues
- The role of the employees/employeeship in Nordic work life
The course starts on January 16 and ends on March 21, 2023. The course is entirely taught in English and on distance, except for two final days (March 20-21) on site at the University of Gothenburg.
There will be weekly seminars at Friday 13-15 Central European Standard Time during the period. The teachers are leading HRM researchers from the five Nordic countries.
You are most welcome with your application no later than December 9, 2022. For more information and registration, see link below.